|Title:||Director of IT Service Management|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
The Director of IT Service Management will be responsible for delivering exceptional IT customer support and ensuring that customer incidents, and services requests are completed meeting established Service Level Agreements (SLA's). The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the global Service Desk, establishing and monitoring the customer training effectiveness, maintaining IT Service Management metrics, and identifying opportunities to reduce service requests and repeat incidents. The candidate must have a “customer first mentality” and possess the ability to lead the next critical stage for Tronox's IT Service Management evolution.
Roles and Responsibilities
Standards and Process Documentation
- Advise on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and system priorities before establishing standards
- Establish IT service delivery processes, standards, and metrics.
- Responsible for IT service delivery & maintaining internal customer satisfaction.
Incident & Investigations
- Ability to lead complex problems to resolution.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex integration problems.
- Drive root cause analysis and approve preventive action plans.
- Exceptional and decisive leadership, strategic vision, integrative problem solving, influencing, and advanced communication skills.
- "Customer first" philosophy and have the desire to build a strong partnerships with multiple business stakeholders and IT service partners.
- Adaptive and Management of Change in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Applying new technology/reusing existing technology for business processes.
- Establishes customer training and provides IT knowledge base articles for improved support
- Ensure that robust metrics and reporting are available to measure service quality and the strength of our control environment.
- Disciplined approach to delivering quality IT service delivery (think “Apple Genius Bar”)
- Maintain relationships of cross functional and regional influence.
- Engage key business stakeholders to facilitate strategy, innovation and continuous improvement planning and design.
- Socialize and gain consensus on end result.
- Ability to manage multiple IT service partners
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement effective plans for IT service delivery.
- Ability to manage, motivate and evaluate professional IT support staff.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service for a multi-national company.
- Ability to develop and implement effective plans for IT service delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related degree
- 5+ years of experience in a management or leadership role.
- Demonstrate experience with ITSM/ITIL or similar technology standards.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite and other productivity software.
- Dynamic and credible professional who communicates with clarity and has exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation skills.