|Title:||Senior Reliability Engineer|
|Job Location:||AUS - Bunbury|
We are seeking bright and brilliant people to join our team.
Tronox is a fully integrated titanium minerals producer and pigment manufacturer. Across our Australian operations, we extract and process rich mineral sands into a range of valuable products including ilmenite, zircon, rutile and titanium dioxide pigment which are then exported to international markets.
Our sites are part of the global operations of Tronox Limited, the world’s leading integrated manufacturer of titanium dioxide.
About the Role
Tronox is recruiting for a Senior Reliability Engineer for a permanent position at our Bunbury Operations in the idyllic South West of WA. The position is based at our Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) Refinery at Kemerton, but will also perform work for the nearby Finishing Plant in Australind.
The successful candidate will be accountable for maintenance support, execution of asset and reliability activities including Operational Excellence initiatives.
The Senior Reliability Engineer will lead the focus on reliability and cost improvements to refinery equipment, contribute to statutory compliance of regulated equipment as well as providing technical expertise in support of maintenance activities on the site. The role will also be responsible for undertaking root cause analysis (RCA) for equipment and other related failures, and be responsible for improving maintenance strategies and techniques including equipment design improvements to prevent reoccurrence.
You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package including 12.5% superannuation, eligibility for the Tronox bonus scheme and 25% Leave Loading.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess:
- A relevant tertiary level qualification in Engineering (Mechanical) or other closely related field.
- Significant post graduate maintenance or reliability experience.
- Knowledge of condition monitoring techniques for rotating and fixed assets.
- Project Management experience of small to medium capital maintenance projects
The following experience would be highly advantageous to your application:
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of applicable Australian, ASME and API Pressure Piping, Pressure Equipment and Tank Codes
- Working Knowledge of Fitness for Service assessment of pressure equipment
We live and breathe our core values at Tronox and recruit our people based on these qualities. We expect our team to maintain an outward mindset – seeing beyond themselves and being accountable for the whole.