|Title:||Regional HR Manager - Asia|
|Job Location:||SGP - Singapore|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
We are seeking bright and brilliant people to join our team.
Tronox Limited, the world’s leading integrated manufacturer of titanium dioxide. Across the globe, we extract and process rich mineral sands into a range of valuable products including ilmenite, zircon, rutile and titanium dioxide pigment which are then exported to international markets.
About the Role
Tronox is recruiting for a Regional Human Resources Manager - Asia, responsible for the provision of coaching, support and strategic direction to our leaders in the region (Singapore, India, Hong Kong, South Korea and China).
This will be based at our Singapore office with regular monthly travel required to our Manufacturing site in Fuzhou, Jiangxi in China as well as regional corporate sites.
In return for your commitment you will be offered a competitive remuneration package including; 13th Month Payment, Bonus and Allowances in addition to any local statutory benefits, allowances and insurances payable by law in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the VP of Human Resources, the Regional Human Resources Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing the regional HR budget for Asia.
- Working with the VP on global HR projects.
- Overseeing the development of the HR team in Asia.
- The development and implementation of consistent plans and programs to ensure the most effective utilization of HR to support unit objectives
- Regional compliance with HR policies and practices.
- The implementation and administration of compensation and benefits programs.
- The implementation & management of effective employee relations programs.
- Collaborating with the site HR Managers to ensure the successful execution of the global strategies.
- Influencing business leaders to embed organisational culture and commit to programs to shape it.
- Accountable for ensuring suitable and rigorous recruitment processes and practices in the region.
Mandatory requirements include:
- All applicants must be fluent bilingual in English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in HR, Business or a relevant discipline
- Significant experience in the provision of HR leadership and support within a global organisation.
- Significant expertise and knowledge of employment / HR law across the Asia region.
- Strong business acumen.
Please apply directly via our corporate website tronox.applicantstack.com/x/openings in English and by uploading an English version of your CV for review.
We are committed to the development of our team, and offer internal and external training, secondments and project placements. At Tronox, we are building a diverse workforce, and leveraging the broad range of perspectives within our organisation by fostering an inclusive work environment.