|Title:||Boilermaker / Fabricator|
|Job Location:||AUS - Bunbury|
We are seeking bright and brilliant people to join our team.
Tronox is a fully integrated titanium minerals producer and pigment manufacturer. Across our Australian operations, we extract and process rich mineral sands into a range of valuable products including ilmenite, zircon, rutile and titanium dioxide pigment which are then exported to international markets.
Our sites are part of the global operations of Tronox Limited, the world’s leading integrated manufacturer of titanium dioxide.
About the Role
Tronox is recruiting for a Boilermaker / Welder to be part of the maintenance team providing support to the Mineral Separation Plant (MSP) at North Shore, close to Bunbury CBD.
The Boilermaker is responsible for the fabrication of items as required, maintenance, servicing and repair of the MSP fixed plant equipment in accordance with standards and procedures to ensure optimal performance and minimise interruption to production.
This position will be offered on a 40hrs / 5 days per week roster basis with a monthly RDO.
In return for your commitment, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package including 12.5% Superannuation, 25% Leave Loading and participation in Tronox’s Short Term Incentive Scheme.
About the role
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Boilermaker will be responsible for:
- Fabricating items
- Carrying out general maintenance, preventative maintenance, breakdown repairs, servicing and fault finding as required.
- Construct, dismantle and modify equipment as required.
- Overhaul machines and equipment as required
- Contribute to the development, review and application of JSA’s, Work instructions and other safe working procedures.
- Completing daily / weekly and shutdown maintenance of plant and equipment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- The highest regard for safe work practices
- A relevant trade qualification
- Previous experience working as a Boilermaker / Fitter, maintaining fixed plant in the Mining sector (or similar)
- A willingness to be part of an ‘on call’ roster
Applicants will need to reside within a commutable distance of the MSP in order to meet the fatigue management requirements of the business
We live and breathe our core values at Tronox and recruit our people based on these qualities. We expect our team to maintain an outward mindset – seeing beyond themselves and being accountable for the whole.